1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website (www.h-m3dia.com) and other services (e.g. running competitions organized by food manufacturers). Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Sebastian De Gesù Di Pietro Hidalgo, Konrad-Adenauer Straße, 55 – 63533 Mainhausen, email: email@example.com, Tel.: +49 152 215 08467.
(3) We only process users’ personal data in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that the data of the users are only processed if there is legal permission. Ie, especially if the data processing for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. processing orders) and online services is required or is legally required, the consent of the user is available, as well as based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in analysis, optimization and economic operation and security of our online offer within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, in particular when measuring reach, creating profiles for advertising and marketing purposes, and collecting access data and using third-party services.
(4) When you contact us by email or via a contact form (or as part of a competition), the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us Answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(6) Our data protection officer can be contacted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us, to which a complaint about a violation of data protection law can be submitted is:
The Hessian Data Protection Officer
Gustav Stresemann Ring 1
Telephone: 0611 / 1408-0
Fax 0611 / 1408-900 or -901
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Other functions and offers on our website, competitions, promotions
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
We use this data to provide you with the desired service and to send you reward products when the specified minimum number of points is reached. Under no circumstances will we pass on personal data to third parties without legal authorization or your consent. We need your email address so that we can confirm your registration and communicate with you. Insofar as we use / commission third-party service providers (e.g. payment service providers) within the scope of data processing, they only receive the necessary data from us and are in turn obliged to protect your personal data.
You can of course object to the use of your personal data at any time free of charge (see § 5 below).
Social network connect
5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the contact details given in the imprint.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This Website (www.h-m3dia.com)
and any action pages use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of the website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet use to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in:
The website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield (see https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) and thereby offers a guarantee that comply with European data protection law. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. 9.7. You can find more information on the use of data by Google, setting and objection options on the Google website:
Data protection overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
7 Protection of personal data
(1) We take technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of Art. 32 GDPR to protect the user’s personal data.
(2) All our employees who are processing personal data are obliged to maintain data secrecy.
(3) Personal data of the user is encrypted using HTTPS when transmitted to the website.
8 Change of data protection information
(1) We reserve the right to change the data protection information in order to adapt it to changes in the legal situation or in the event of changes to the service and data processing. However, this only applies to explanations of data processing. If user consent is required or parts of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes will only be made with the consent of the user.
(2) Users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection information.